Friday, August 15, 2008

Playing it Safe

How satisfying is it to play it safe? If you think about it it doesn't satisfy you at all, and we do it oh so often. how many times have we thought about being original, being someone that is set apart from the rest, you know "going against the grain so to speak" but we think twice when we consider the impression someone else will have of us. WHO CARES!! who cares what someone else thinks? If we think of it this way someone has to be the trend setter someone has to be the person bold enough to say I'm me so deal with , i feel comfortable wearing a hoodie in the hot sun with winter boots on. why do we continue to allow other people to decide who we are because we are so deathly afraid of truly being our selves.
well though luck I'm not i wont hide under the shroud of normalcy because i desire to fit in. I'm Rushell and I enjoy old movies, music is my life and yeah I'm a bit emotional sometimes but thats me. right now i think its time enough we all or you all rather try to find out whats hidden so deep inside you that even you don't recognize it any more 'who are you' not the you that you want everyone else to see but the you that you see each night you lay alone in the darkness of your thoughts.
Don't you think its time enough we all stop Playing it Safe?

No comments: